Running is one of the most popular exercising people engage in. it can be a morning activity, evening activity or both depending on the individual’s fitness target. For any runner, the Garmin Forerunner 10 is the best running partner to have. Garmin Forerunner 10 is a fitness watch used mainly by runners to not only monitor their activities but also to measure the calories burnt. This sleek, lightweight gadget uses advanced technology including GPS tracking capabilities to effectively track and monitor your workout sessions.
- This wearable gadget has four buttons on the sides that act as the navigation keys for setting the watch. This is coupled with a screen that displays the required data.
- The Garmin Forerunner 10 uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The device is charged using a USB cable. The battery life varies depending on the mode set on the watch. While in GPS mode, the battery will last for approximately 4-5 hours. However, when the GPS is off, the battery will last for at least one month.
- The watch has a variety of features specifically for the purpose of monitoring activities such as a virtual pacer that monitors your pace as well as running features for running and walking data.
How to use it?
The gadget just as other watches is worn on the wrist. The wearer then uses the four navigation keys on the screen sides to select the mode. Thereafter, the wearer can begin their run as the gadget records data such as pace, laps, time, speed as well as distance covered. This data is then displayed on the screen for the wearer to view. The user can further connect the gadget to a PC where through the Garmin Connect platform, analysis and sharing of data can be done.
- The watch has a high-sensitivity GPS tracking system that enables it to accurately track your running and offer reliable data.
- Garmin Forerunner 10 is water resistance up to 50 meters. This enables the device to be comfortably used under certain wet conditions.
What the gadget can do for us?
Users of the Garmin Forerunner 10 should expect the wearable device to perform the following functions.
- Monitor your activities. The watch records data such as time/duration spent during the workout session, the distance covered, the pace, running/walking intervals as well as personal time records for specific distances
- The watch also has the capabilities of counting the number of calories burnt by the user during the workout session
- The watch allows for social media support thus enabling services such as uploading and sharing of data through its app, Garmin Connect
Garmin has received positive feedback from many of its users who sited its user friendliness, light weight and accuracy as its high points. However, the gadget does not offer a variety of functions in comparison to some of its competitors.
The Garmin Forerunner 10 is a sleek, stylish fitness watch that offers the wearer all the necessary functions and much more. This wearable gadget is user friendly with easy to use settings and light weight thus does not add bulk to the wearer. Garmin Forerunner 10 is pocket friendly and forms the best running partner for all runners.