Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever is an innovative device used to treat planter fasciitis, a condition in which fibres between your heels and toes are damaged making you to feel pain. It is specially recommended for use on overweight individuals or those who jog or run regularly. Heelease provides supportive healing on tendons and relieves you from foot pain. Heelease is made by a company based in Southampton UK by the name Medical Technology Ltd.
This device uses low power of shockwave therapy to relieve you from pain, and increase flow of blood in the damaged area reducing the time in which the tendon heals. To buy this device, visit the brands website. It is priced at $39.99 with free shipping. This product is covered by a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
How Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever Works?
Heelease device uses low supply of energy shockwave therapy to relieve you from foot pain. It produces high frequency vibration, administering shockwaves directly to the damaged tendons via the skin. It disrupts transmission of impulses which sends signal to your brain, causing you to feel pain. It also increases supply of blood in the affected tendon, muscles and joints, speeding up the time taken to recover. Continuous use of this device will increase flexibility and relief you from pain.
Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever features
- Battery – To provide energy
- On/off button – For activating the device and regulating power
- Vibration nozzle
- Velcro strap – For wrapping around your foot
Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever Pros
- Provides instant relief from pain
- It is covered by a money back guarantee
- Increases the flow of blood in the affected area
- It is painless and non-invasive
- Easy and simple to use
- Speeds the time of recovery
- Uses low energy
- It is cost effective
- Promotes healing of tendon
- Results are long lasting
- It is safe for use even when under other treatments
- It is light and portable, making it convenient for use at your comfort
Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever Cons
- It can only be bought online
How to use Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever?
- Remove battery insulation tab and replace the cap of the battery
- Switch the power on button
- Wrap the Velcro strap around your foot
- Point the vibration nozzle at your heel base just directly on the area feeling pain
- Raise the foot during the time of treatment
- The treatment time should be 10 minutes
- Use the device daily in the morning for a maximum period of 6 weeks
Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever Side Effects
This device is safe for use without causing you any adverse reaction. There are no published side effects associated with the use of this device.
When one part of your body suffers from pain, it affects your brain which sends signal to other body parts making it difficult to get through your daily activities. There are so many methods of getting rid of foot pain, but they give short term results and they do not completely eliminate the pain. Heelease–Low Energy Shockwave Therapy Pain reliever is a breakthrough to those suffering from foot pain, as it uses shock wave therapy to interrupt the communication between your brain and transmission impulses. This leads to blocking of pain and promote quicker healing of the damaged tendon. The treatment is painless and non-invasive, and you just need to wrap the device on your foot and power it on for a 10 minute treatment. If you are looking for a safe, efficient and effective treatment of foot pain, use this device.